Come see me a minute about the day length. You definitely need more description so you can do some more comparing...bugs? flowers? plants? tracks? fungi? (don't spend your time in the grassy area...stay in the more natural areas)
November 25 at 3:14. It was windy, raining and 48 degrees. Length of day was 9 hours and 24 minutes. I didn't really smell anything as it was very cold. I felt wet grass/mud as it was raining most the day and the ground was very wet. I noticed there was almost no algae in the pond anymore. I noticed that the grass and trees and most vegetation around my area just looked dead and had little color.
Come see me a minute about the day length.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely need more description so you can do some more comparing...bugs? flowers? plants? tracks? fungi? (don't spend your time in the grassy area...stay in the more natural areas)