Field Study 3

 October 14 at 3:45.

Sunny windy and 55 degrees.

Length of day was 12 hours and 2 minutes. 

I smelled and felt grass, I felt the cold wind, I could smell freshly cut grass as well.

One change I noticed is that the leaves aren't as green and the grass isn't as green either. I also noticed that the grass/ground was harder than last time. I also noticed it was much colder than last time.

One question I have is why the grass/ground was so much harder than last time. Another question I have is is the algea in the pond effected by the cold weather. 







Comments

  1. Your day length is off by and hour...come see me a minute if you can't figure that out. Any changes in the algae...more/less? Any patterns in the color change? Is your ground hardness at all related to soil moisture?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study 1

Field Study 6